Friday, August 17, 2012

Parade Day


There and Back

It's been a very busy week for me, there's a big writer's festival in town that my bakery is catering. That means I've put in tons of extra hours at work and had zero time to stitch. I thought I'd post a few pictures of my early stitching. According to flickr, these pictures are from 2008 and 2009, so I've been stitching for about 4 years.


DSC01417


DSC01942


DSC02152


DSC02154


DSCN1494


Now it's your turn!!

I just ask a few things of you:
1. link only projects with some handstitching
2. link to a specific post
3. use the linky party button (found in my sidebar) in your post, so others can easily find the party and join in
4. visit other Handmade Parade partiers, because everyone likes comments :-)
.....and go!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely makes and beautifully stitched too! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last cross-stitch (it is cross-stitch) is amazing! What a lot of patience you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you were always brilliant! I really love the decorations, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely projects! Hope your weekend goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects from way back when. I hope I will be able to look back on my hand work in 4 years and think my projects look as good as your early work does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such creative stitching. It's awesome to be able to look back on past projects =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep...you were a sewing superstar even back then...

    Wish I had something to link up to the parade this week, but not yet. I'm hoping to have something next week, though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking back is so inspirational. I am a "newbie" so I have nothing to link, but hopefully I will in the future!!

    ReplyDelete